Hallstatt Day Trip from Vienna
Our excursion to the Salzkammergut leads from Vienna to Hallstatt
A historic town that has been photographed millions of times and once even copied. The place nestles picturesquely between the lake and the mountain and enchants with its narrow streets and unique wooden buildings.
On a city walk you will learn everything about Hallstatt's 7000-year history, the mighty salt chambers that brought wealth to the region and the tragedies that took place here.
Then, enjoy free time for lunch or a stroll around town to soak up the atmosphere of this tiny town. Finally, you can join a pleasant boat ride on the lake. (only in summer)
Afterwards the bus tour takes you back to Vienna.
- Bus tour to Salzkammergut
- Guided city walk through Hallstatt
- Boat ride across the lake Hallstätter See (only in summer)
- Visit of the ossuary (only in winter)
- Free hotel pick up from selected hotels
- Bus trip to the Salzkammergut
- Guided city walk in Hallstatt
- Boat trip across Lake Hallstatt (only in summer)
- Visit to the ossuary (only in winter)
- Food and Drinks
- 02 NOV 2022 – 31 MAR 2023
- 07:15 AM
- THE BOAT TRIP IS NOT OPERATING IN WINTER SEASON!
- PICK UP AVAILABLE
Metro:U1, U2, U4: Karlsplatz
Tram:1, 2, 71, D: Kärntnerring/Oper
Bus: 2A, 4A, 59A: Karlsplatz/Oper