Day trip to Danube Valley
This day trip takes you from Vienna to the Wachau, a picturesque valley along the Danube, known for its excellent wine. The area is a UNESCO World Heritage Site where you see many medieval castles, impressive monasteries and a breathtaking landscape.
Bus tour Vienna - Danube Valley
On our comfortable bus, you travel from Vienna to Dürnstein. Here you can see the ruins of Dürnstein castle on a nearby hill. This is where the English King Richard the Lionheart was held captive. A highlight is the guided tour through the Melk Abbey and a boat ride on the beautiful Danube river.
After this enjoyable day trip, we take you back from the Danube Valley to the Vienna State Opera.
Due to unpredictable events such as high or low water or delays during locks or bridges, a program and / or route change may become necessary.
- Lunch in winter (drinks excluded)
- Boat ride in summer
- Beautiful landscape and UNESCO World Heritage Danube Valley
- Guided tour of Melk Abbey (admission included)
- bus trip in a modern coach from Vienna to the Danube Valley
- City walk in Krems or Dürnstein
- Lunch in winter & boat tour in summer
- entrance and guided tour at Melk Abbey
- In winter boat ride
- In summer lunch in a restaurant
German, English, Spanish
This tour is guided in max. 3 languages.
- 02 NOV 2022 - 31 MAR 2023
- 09:00 AM
- No boat trip in winter