Day trip to Danube Valley
This full-day excursion starts in Vienna and takes you to the beautiful Danube Valley: In the historical and legendary Wachau, the Danube meanders past many picturesque towns and vineyards. Our comfortable coach will take you from Vienna to Krems, the heart of the Wachau.
We continue to Dürnstein and Spitz, where you can enjoy a boat ride on the Danube during the summer months.
After Melk Abbey, our comfortable coach will take you back to Vienna, where the tour ends at about 18:00.
Due to unpredictable events such as high or low water or delays during locks or bridges, a program and / or route change may become necessary.
- Boat ride in summer
- Beautiful landscape and UNESCO World Heritage Danube Valley
- Guided tour of Melk Abbey (admission included)
- Bus trip in a modern coach from Vienna to the Danube Valley
- City walk in Krems or Dürnstein
- Entrance and guided tour at Melk Abbey
- In winter boat ride
- Food and drinks
German, English, Spanish
This tour is guided in max. 3 languages, the tour will be held multilingually.
- 30 OCT 2023 – 22 MAR 2024
- 09:00 AM