Christmas Eve at the "Castle of Weikersdorf" - Baden
Midnight Mass - Church of St. Christopher
Experience a traditional Austrian Christmas Eve!
A gala dinner, accompanied by Christmas music awaits you at the Renaissance Castle Weikersdorf in Baden near Vienna, which was first mentioned in a document in the 13th century. The highlight of the evening will be the midnight mass celebrated in the Parish Church of St. Christopher.
Following an old tradition, a Nativity is set up!
- Crab rolls on grapefruit-ragout
- Oxtail essence wiht Ravioli
- Christmas Goose, red cabbage with apples and potato dumplings
- Pyramid cake with chestnut mousse and baked apple sauce
- Fancy christmas cakes
- White wine - Grüner Veltliner - Weingut Mühlfeldhof, Pfaffstätten
- Red wine - Blauerfränkisch - Winzer Krems